It’s about the time for retailers to get rid of summer inventory and make room for fall merchandise. This translates to SALES for us! Shoe sales! And sales on everything else too.
How can you use this to your advantage? Shop for your fall wardrobe NOW by buying colors and styles consistent with Fall 2012’s trends. Here’s how:
- Use your ideal fall color palette to shop for your fall wardrobe.
- Many of fall’s color trends are a natural extension of spring’s. Use this to mix your darker fall colors with pops of bright colors like the Marc Fisher flat above. It would look perfect with a navy blazer!
- Buy boots and peep-toe shoes from the summer.
- Can’t figure out when it’ll be cool enough for those summer boots? Don’t bother. Buy some now and save them for the cool fall weather. Who knows the difference anyway?
- ONLY if you’re bold enough — try wearing sandals with hued tights and socks.
- A transition trick we love at the Shoed offices, but you must have enough courage and confidence to pull it off!
What kind of transition tricks are in your shoe closet? Answer using Facebook below!
By JaNea @janeaNOTjane
Latest posts by By JaNea @janeaNOTjane (see all)
- 5 Reasons Not to Miss Shoed’s Spring Summer Issue — April 2, 2013
- Toms Shoes Launches Artists in Haiti Artist Collective (Video) — April 1, 2013
- How to Accessorize This Spring: Boots, Scarves, and Socks — March 19, 2013